Allright kiddies, you know how you love digital art but just wish there was a way to get that “drawn with a pencil” look? WELL NOW THERE IS! INTRODUCING TO YOU TODAY IS CERULEANBOXERS WITH HER ATTEMPT AT MAKING A PENCIL TOOL IN SAI.
Above, you can see what she did to achieve the pencil look you can see in her doodle page here
Anyway this is just a glorified “HEY TUMBLR SAI USERS, PUT YOUR BLANK TOOL TO THESE SETTINGS”
I just know I’ve seen a few people who are like “dang how do I make my digital art look like it was done with a pencil?” and I was bored so I decided to experiment until I figured it out!
October Giveaway: Pokemon Gym Badges
It’s been a while since I’ve given away a set of the Pokemon Badges I make. So I’ll be giving away my one and only metal display that fits 1 set of magnetic Pokemon gym badges. Details for the giveaway are as follows:
- One winner will receive 1 set of Pokemon gym badges with magnets (region of their choice) and a metal display
- Reblog this post once, and only once
- Likes/follows do not count, but appreciated
- Giveaway ends October 15th, Monday at 10pm PST
- Winner will be announced October 16th, Tuesday
So who’s dressing up as Pokemon characters for Halloween?!